Saturday, February 26, 2011

Thank you cards

I got the Gypsy for Christmas, but had to learn how to use it. I watched some videos on You tube and got fairly comfortable making a few cards. Here are some window cards I made.
The card base was from Gypsy Wanderings. I used the one of the Decor tags at 4.25". I made 2 of them, flipped 1 of them, moved them together, and welded them. I then took the rounded square tag and place it on the right side to make a window. Then I used the font from Gypsy Font and spelled out "thank you". Since I needed the "you" part a little bigger to touch the frame, I replaced the "o" with a flower from Gypsy Wanderings. That was all welded together. I cut the flower and the thank you a second time to glue on top.
After it was all cut out, I glued a piece of acetate on the inside.
The paper was from Scrappy Cat.
I was really pleased with the results.

The next one  was done almost the same way. A decor tag and "thanks" from Gypsy Wanderings.
 I put Glossy Accents on the Thanks to make it stand out. Again the paper was from Scrappy Cat.

This next one I used a card base and thank you from Beyond Birthdays and the flowers are from Plantin Schoolbook. The paper is from K and Company.


No comments:

Post a Comment