Monday, March 28, 2011

Challenge Card

This card was made for a challenge. 
The card base is from a cardstock pack from Joann's. The card is 4.25 x 5.5". The black and silver paper is from The Black Currant Stack from DCWV cut at 4 x 5.25". The silver paper is from The Shimmer Stack from DCWV. The red paper is from Bazzill Basics cut at 3.75 x 5". I embossed it using Sizzix Swirly Vines w/ Hearts Folder. I used the Going Places Cartridge. 


Compass (page 113) is cut at 3" and the square arrow (page 124) is cut at 2".
The sentiment was printed on my computer.

http://www.gettingcricky.com/2011/03/simply-sunday-challenge-pack-your-bags.html    Okay...is everyone ready for the newest challenge?!! Well you guessed it...Pack Your Bags! Anything you can think that relates to that, go for it!

1 comment:

  1. Cathy---what an amazing sentiment! I have never seen that and I love it! This is the second card made with this cartridge--I don't have it, so I guess it is going on the list!
    I LOVE your project--the glitter tip on the arrow, the gingham, the color scheme, and how you made your own sentiment.
    PS I'm your newest follower.
    Thanks soooo much for playing along in my Simply Sunday Challenge!

    Big Cricky Hugs,
    K Andrew

    ReplyDelete