Friday, April 15, 2011

Cow and "udder or moo"

Hello, Everyone! Hope you are having a great day and a nice start to the weekend.

Today was a really fun challenge! The challenge was Tacky Tuesday's Challenge #5.
This weeks challenge was to use a cow cut from any cart, also need to use either the word "moo" or the word "udder" somewhere in the sentiment on you card or layout.

This is my card:
I love how it came out!! The card is 5 x 6.5". 
The barn was cut from the My World Cartridge at 7". I had to make it huge so my cows were in perspective. haha Now that was huge! I used the Branches Cuddlebug embossing folder to make the siding. I used Colorbox chalk to make it look weathered. 

The Mama cow was cut from From My Kitchen Cartridge at 3" and the baby cow was cut from Create a Critter Cartridge at 1.75". 

I cut off his udders and horns to make him look young. 

The sentiment was printed on my computer on a tag I cut from Tags, Bags, Boxes, and More. I had to adjust the size on my Gypsy to 5 x .75". I mounted it with brads that I had.
Hope you like it!!

2 comments:

  1. Adorable....I love the embossing. I am such a huge fan of that. I just love the added texture to the project. Super cute heart brads! Well done! I am a new follower of yours, would love if you stop by my blog and follow too:)
    sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is adorable! I like it so mooooch!!!!!! Lovely, lovely, just lovely!

    Vivi

    ReplyDelete