Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Memorial Day!

Happy Memorial Day!

Wow it's been such a long time since I've been able to post on here!! I've really missed it! I've just not been able to even do any challenges or post! My husband and I went down to Alabama to surprise my mother for Mother's Day. We stayed there for a few days and then stopped at our son's house in Kentucky for a few days.

While we were gone, our precious 10 year old dog, Cati,  had gotten sick. We took her to the vet when we got home, but there wasn't anything that they could do. Her kidneys had shut down.

We ended up having to put her to sleep. I have had a hard time dealing with that!
I can't believe how much we love our pets and how they are almost like our children!


Well hopefully I can get back to some challenges and start posting again.

No comments:

Post a Comment